Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kodiak Tour

I (Tyler) just accepted to go along on part of the Spokane Turbine Center Kodiak Tour that is starting on August 13th in Grand Rapids Michigan and ending (for me) in Smoketown Pennsylvania on August 23rd. I am VERY excited to be able to fly the Kodiak while in route to the different destinations and get some turbine flight time. Some of my other responsibility on the tour will be to coordinate loading of passengers on flight tours in the Kodiak and manning a booth answering any questions about Spokane Turbine Center or about its wonderful yellow aircraft. This is a great opportunity for me but also means that I will be away from Renae and Caleb for about 10 days, which will be hard. The plan is for them to stay in ND with family till I return and then we will make our trek back to Spokane.

No comments:

Post a Comment